i'm Not the Only One -Sam Smith

You and Me we made a vow
for better or for worse
i can't believe you let me down
But the proof in a way it hurts

For Months on end i've had my doubts
denying every tear, i wish this would be over now, But i know that i still need you here

ch-You say i'm crazy cause you don't think i know what you you've done, But when you call me baby I know i'm not the only one,

You've been so unavailable, Now sadly i know why, Your heart is so unobtainable, Eventhough God knows you kept mine

I have Loved you for many years, Maybe i am just not enough, You've made realise my deepest fear, By lying and tearing us Up




Hey people. Hope you are having a good day..had your breakfast and coffee or a cup of tea with some scones *ehhh maybe its just too early for scones :P* Anyway, Sam Smith the British newcomer, Love him.. the great voice with some great songs is my kind of new muse (^^)

I guessed everybit of this song gave me such a huge impact. Every little words crushes me..like  a huge comet landed on mother earth..yeahh i know am being a tad dramatic. Well i can't help it but to feel tht way. Life experience made me feel that way. I am definitely sure some where along the life you have felt this way or are feeling this way still. Anyway, feel whatever you want to feel but not too long. You have to move on eventually. You might not feel like waking up in the morning nor you feel like resting at night. Your mind does not stop wandering, thinking, calculating, analysing how many 'if', 'when', 'why' and perhaps 'how'..Your inside out is messed up and amidst all those confusion you decide to unwind...for me best are long journey and sinking aka singing my heart out for a Straight 4 hours of whatever songs i can sing alone.. hahaha yeah alone. I do not have problems with that.. You know at times you just to let out your emotions in some ways, just don't do foolish things like drink alcohol and drive, slit your wrist, speeding like there's no tomorrow and so forth *i know you know what is bad for you ;p*

I do believe Life exprience comes as a blessing in our life..it gives us different perspective, reevaluate ourselves and teaches us what Life is all about. But truth be said...i had my share of  Temporarily physically, mentally and emotionally dysfunctional. Hah...we are after all are Human. To err is Human.  

Well enough said for today. Cheerios peepa!

Comments

Popular Posts